- Drama: A Pledge To God
- Revised romanization: Singwaui Yaksok
- Hangul: 신과의 약속
- Director: Yoon Jae-Moon
- Writer: Hong Young-Hee
- Network: MBC
- Episodes: 48
- Release Date: November 24, 2018 – 2019
- Runtime: Saturday 21:00-23:00 (30 min episodes / 4 per day)
- Language: Korean
- Country: South Korea
Ji-Young (Han Chae-Young) works as an announcer and she is married to Jae-Wook (Bae Soo-Bin). Her husband is an architect and he comes from a wealthy family. Ji-Young is also pregnant. Her life seems perfect, but she learns that her friend Na-Kyung (Oh Yoon-Ah) is pregnant with her husband’s baby. Even though Jae-Wook begs Ji-Young for forgiveness, she divorces him. Na-Kyung also has a miscarriage.
6 years later, Ji-Young is remarried. She lives with her husband Min-Ho (Lee Chun-Hee) and her 6-year-old son Hyun-Woo. One day, Hyun-Woo is diagnosed with leukemia. She learns that her bone marrow is not a match for her son. To save her son’s life, Ji-Young meets her ex-husband Jae-Wook for the first time in 6 years. Jae-Wook is now married to Na-Kyung. Jae-Wook learns that his bone marrow is also not a match for Hyun-Woo. At that time, a doctor suggests to Ji-Young and Jae-Wook to have a second child for a bone-marrow transplant. The ex-spouses face a difficult decision.
- “A Pledge To God” takes over MBC’s Saturday 21:00 time slot previously occupied by “Hide and Seek.” and will be followed by “Love in Sadness” on February 23, 2019.
- First drama series acting role for Han Chae-Young since 2013 KBS2 drama series “Bel Ami.”
- First script reading took place October 5, 2018 at MBC Broadcasting Station in Sangam, South Korea.
Video Size: 200M/300M
Video Type: 540p/720p & GDRIVE 360p/480p/720p
DA: Downace | UC: Userscloud | TF: Tusfiles | UTB: Uptobox | MG: Mega | SF: Solidfiles | IS: Indoshares