- Drama: Liver or Die (English title) / What’s Wrong, Poong-Sang (literal title)
- Revised romanization: Waegeurae Poongsangssi
- Hangul: 왜그래 풍상씨
- Director: Jin Hyung-Wook
- Writer: Moon Young-Nam
- Network: KBS2
- Release Date: January 9, 2019 —
- Runtime: Weds. & Thurs. 22:00
- Language: Korean
- Country: South Korea
Poong-Sang (Yu Jun-Sang) took care of his 4 younger siblings and supported them financially, because his parents did not support them. His younger siblings are first younger brother Jin-Sang (Oh Ji-Ho), first younger sister Jung-Sang (Jeon Hye-Bin), second younger sister Hwa-Sang (Lee Si-Young) and youngest sibling We-Sang (Lee Chang-Yeop).
Poong-Sang is now middle-aged, but he has never lived his life for himself. He is still busy dealing with the affairs of his younger siblings. Poong-Sang’s first younger brother Jin-Sang makes trouble as he waits for a chance to change his life. Poong-Sang’s first younger sister Jung-Sang is a doctor. She is smart, logical and cool-headed. Poong-Sang’s second younger sister Hwa-Sang has an inferiority complex due to her older sister Jung-Sang. She is also a troublemaker like her older brother Jin-Sang. Youngest sibling We-Sang dreams of becoming a professional baseball player, but he has failed to achieve his dream.
- Takes over the KBS2 Wed. & Thu. 22:00 time slot previously occupied by “Feel Good To Die” and followed by “Doctor Prisoner” March, 2019.
Additional Cast Members:
Video Size: 150M/200M/350M
Video Type: 480p/540p/720p, GDRIVE 360p/480p/720p
DA: Downace | UC: Userscloud | TF: Tusfiles | UTB: Uptobox | MG: Mega | SF: Solidfiles | UB: Uploadburst