- Drama: Man Who Sets the Table (working & literal title)
- Revised romanization: Babsang Charineun Namja
- Hangul: 밥상 차리는 남자
- Director: Joo Sung-Woo
- Writer: Park Hyeon-Ju
- Network: MBC
- Episodes: 50
- Release Date: September 2, 2017 —
- Runtime: Sat. & Sun. 20:45
- Language: Korean
- Country: South Korea
Lee Roo-Ri (Sooyoung) tries to get a job at big company, but she gives up. She doesn’t have a good relationship with her strict father. Lee Roo-Ri decides to travel to a foreign country to get away. There, she meets Jung Tae-Yang (On Joo-Wan) who goes by the YOLO motto. He wanders around the world and places priority on his happiness, but he also carries an emotional wound.
After she meets Jung Tae-Yang, Lee Roo-Ri has a turning point of her life.
- “Man Who Sets the Table” takes over the MBC Sat. & Sun. 20:45 time slot previously occupied by “You Are Too Much.”
- First script reading took place June, 2017.
- Filming begins late June, 2017 and will also shoot on location in Guam.
Additional Cast Members:
Video Size: 200M
Video Type: 540p & GDRIVE 360p/480p/720p
DA: Downace | UC: Userscloud | TF: Tusfiles | UTB: Uptobox | MG: Mega | SF: Solidfiles | IS: Indoshares
Incoming search terms: