- Drama: Marry Me Now? (English title) / Shall We Live Together (literal title)
- Revised romanization: Gachi Salraeyo
- Hangul: 같이 살래요
- Director: Yoon Chang-Beom
- Writer: Park Pil-Joo
- Network: KBS2
- Release Date: March 17, 2018 —
- Runtime: Saturday & Sunday 19:55
- Language: Korean
- Country: South Korea
Park Yoo-Ha (Han Ji-Hye) studied hard in medical school and finished her intern course. She works hard to become a doctor due to her father. Her father raised 4 children by himself and her oldest sister also sacrificed for the family. Park Yoo-Ha is not interested in other people. Suddenly, her father marries a woman rich enough to own a building.
Meanwhile, Jung Eun-Tae (Lee Sang-Woo) works as a doctor. He volunteered for performing medical service abroad, but he comes back to Korea. Jung Eun-Tae is not interested in marriage, because his father placed priority on his medical work over family and Jung Eun-Tae believes he is like his father.
- “Marry Me Now?” takes over the KBS2 Saturday & Sunday 19:55 time slot previously occupied by “My Golden Life.” and followed by “My Only One” September 15, 2018.
- First script reading took place late December, 2017 at KBS Annex Broadcasting Station in Yeouido, South Korea.
Video Size: 200M
Video Type: 540p & GDRIVE 360p/480p/720p
DA: Downace | UC: Userscloud | TF: Tusfiles | UTB: Uptobox | MG: Mega | SF: Solidfiles | IS: Indoshares