- Drama: Matrimonial Chaos (English title) / The Best Divorce (literal title)
- Revised romanization: Choigoui Ihon
- Hangul: 최고의 이혼
- Director: Yoo Hyun-Ki
- Writer: Moon Jung-Min
- Network: KBS2
- Release Date: October 8, 2018 —
- Runtime: Mon & Tue 22:00
- Language: Korean
- Country: South Korea
Jo Seok-Moo (Cha Tae-Hyun) graduated from a prestigious university, but he pursued his dream of becoming a musician rather than finding a traditional job. Jo Seok-Moo did not become a musician and because of his advanced age, he could not land a decent job. He then began working at a security service company. There, he met Kang Whee-Roo (Bae Doo-Na) for the first time as his customer. They have have been married for 3 years now, but Jo Seok-Moo asks for a divorce. They do not have very much in common. Jo Seok-Moo has a stubborn personality and enjoys spending time alone, while Kang Whee-Roo is easy-going and has a positive personality.
In front of them, the married couple of Jin Yoo-Young (Lee El) and Lee Jang-Hyun (Son Seok-Koo) appear. Jin Yoo-Young is Jo Seok-Moo’s first love.
- Takes over KBS2’s Monday & Tuesday 22:00 time slot previously occupied by “Lovely Horribly.” and will be followed by “Just Dance” on December 3, 2018.
- Remake of 2013 Fuji TV drama series “Matrimonial Chaos.”
- Teaser poster for KBS2 drama series “Matrimonial Chaos.”
- Couple posters for KBS2 drama series “Matrimonial Chaos.”
- Related titles:
- Matrimonial Chaos | Saikou no Rikon (Fuji TV / 2013)
- Matrimonial Chaos Special 2014 | Saikou no Rikon Special 2014 (Fuji TV / 2014)
- Matrimonial Chaos | Choigoui Ihon (KBS2 / 2018)
Video Size: 150M/200M/300M
Video Type: 480p/540p/720p & GDRIVE 360p/480p/720p
DA: Downace | UC: Userscloud | TF: Tusfiles | UTB: Uptobox | MG: Mega | SF: Solidfiles | IS: Indoshares