- Drama: My Healing Love (literal title)
- Revised romanization: Naesarang Chiyooki
- Hangul: 내사랑 치유기
- Director: Kim Sung-Yong
- Writer: Won Young-Ok
- Network: MBC
- Release Date: October 14, 2018 —
- Runtime: Sundays 20:45 (35 minutes each / 4 episodes per day)
- Language: Korean
- Country: South Korea
“My Healing Love” follows Im Chi-Woo (So Yu-Jin) and Choi Jin-Yoo (Yeon Jeong-Hun) as they pursue their own happiness.
Im Chi-Woo never wanted to become a good daughter, a good daughter-in-law or a good wife, but she sacrifices herself to take care of her family. She is married to immature Park Wan-Seung (Yoon Jong-Hoon) and she works several part-time jobs to support her family. Under her difficult situation, she keeps smiling and maintaining her positive attitude.
Choi Jin-Yoo is a divorcee and he has a daughter. He works hard and tries live positively for his daughter. He encounters a nightmare like scenario.
- “My Healing Love” takes over the MBC Sundays 20:45 time slot previously occupied by “Rich Family’s Son.”
- First script reading took place August 5, 2018 at MBC Broadcasting Station in Ilsan, South Korea.
- Teaser posters for MBC drama series “My Healing Love.”
Video Size: 200M
Video Type: 540p & GDRIVE 360p/480p/720p
DA: Downace | UC: Userscloud | TF: Tusfiles | UTB: Uptobox | MG: Mega | SF: Solidfiles | UB: Uploadbrust