- Drama: My Husband Oh Jak-Doo (literal title)
- Revised romanization: Derilnampyun Ohjakdoo
- Hangul: 데릴남편 오작두
- Director: Baek Ho-Min
- Writer: Yoo Yoon-Kyung
- Network: MBC
- Release Date: March 3, 2018 —
- Runtime: Saturdays 20:50 (70 minutes each / 2 episodes per day)
- Language: Korean
- Country: South Korea
Han Seung-Joo (Uee) is a single woman in her mid 30’s and she works as a PD at a broadcasting station. She does well at her job, but she is not nearly as good when it comes to housework. Han Seung-Joo has a hard time dealing with social prejudices about single women. To get the position of a “married woman,” Han Seung-Joo marries Oh Jak-Doo (Kim Kang-Woo) who lives in the mountain. Their marriage is not based on love, but their relationship develops romantically.
- “My Husband Oh Jak-Doo” takes over the MBC Saturdays 20:50 time slot previously occupied by “Money Flower” and will be replaced by “Parting Left” May, 2018.
- Kim Hyun-Joo and then Lee Min-Jung were offered the lead female role, but declined.
Additional Cast Members:
Video Size: 200M/300M
Video Type: 540p/720p & GDRIVE 360p/480p/720p
DA: Downace | UC: Userscloud | TF: Tusfiles | UTB: Uptobox | MG: Mega | SF: Solidfiles | IS: Indoshares