- Drama: Where Stars Land (English title) / Fox Bride Star (literal title)
- Revised romanization: Yeowoogakshibyeol
- Hangul: 여우각시별
- Director: Shin Woo-Cheol
- Writer: Kang Eun-Kyung
- Network: SBS
- Release Date: October 1, 2018 —
- Runtime: Monday & Tuesday 22:00 (35 minutes each / 2 episodes per day)
- Language: Korean
- Country: South Korea
Drama series follows people who work diligently at Incheon International Airport.
Lee Soo-Yeon (Lee Je-Hoon) graduated from prestigious KAIST (Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology). He begins work at Incheon International Airport and gives himself a goal of six months to get used to working there. Lee Soo-Yeon is a mysterious man who keeps people at a distance.
There, he meets Han Yeo-Reum (Chae Soo-Bin). She is a new employee in the passenger service team. She wants to be a perfectionist, but her reality is a little different. She makes a lot of mistakes.
- “Where Stars Land” takes over the SBS Monday & Tuesday 22:00 time slot previously occupied by “Still 17” and will be replaced by “He Hymn of Death” November 27, 2018.
- Director Shin Woo-Cheol and screenwriter Kang Eun-Kyung previously worked together in 2013 MBC drama series “Gu Family Book.”
- Drama series first had the Korean working title of “Yeowoogakshibyeol” (literally “Fox Bride Star”) and then changed to “Incheongonghang Saramdeul” (literally “Incheon Airport People”) and then changed back to “Yeowoogakshibyeol” (literally “Fox Bride Star”).
- Hyun-Bin and Park Shin-Hye were first offered the lead roles, but declined.
- Park Bo-Gum and Bae Suzy were offered the lead roles, but declined.
- First script reading took place July 28, 2018 at SBS Ilsan Production Studios in Goyang, Gyeonggi Province, South Korea.
- Two main posters for SBS drama series “Where Stars Land.”
Additional Cast Members:
Video Size: 150M/200M/300M
Video Type: 480p/540p/720p & GDRIVE 360p/480p/720p
DA: Downace | UC: Userscloud | TF: Tusfiles | UTB: Uptobox | MG: Mega | SF: Solidfiles | IS: Indoshares